Etude House Blossom Picnic Collection // Swatches & Review



I literally squealed when I saw the collection reveal on Instagram. It's everything I like, flowers, pink, pastels, and glitters!

I went to Etude House on the day of the launch and bought as many products as I could (I had a budget to stick to..) The display television wasn't even playing when I got there literally on the dot when they opened, so that shows how excited I was to try everything.



The consistency of the air mousse eyeshadow reminds me of a lot of the Colourpop Super Shock Shadow. It is a cream shadow that's very easy to blend and dries down to a powder finish. I really hope to see Etude House releasing a permanent line of air mousse eyeshadows as they literally lasted on my oily lids all night.

To be honest, I wasn't expecting much from the blushes because of how sheer they looked like they were going to be, and boy was I right. I got the shade BE 101 Waiting, Blooming and Watching, a very soft pastel soft peach that will only be suitable for fairer girls. I will use this as a topper to set a cream blush.

Batam trip, wearing PK 006 Blooming Pink. Don't mind the boyfriend! haha
The Matte Chic Lip Lacquer is nothing new to any Etude House and Red Velvet's fans. The formula is exactly the same - matte, vibrant, easy to layer on and comfortable to wear all day. The color shown above is PK006 Blooming Pink, a beautiful bright pink that instantly brightens up any makeup look.

If you're only looking to get one item out of the entire collection, it should definitely be the eyeshadows. Beautiful texture and consistency, it is easy for any beginner to use this product.

Let me know what are your thoughts on this collection! xx

0 comments