Etude House Nuts & Fruits Collection // Review + Swatches



Etude House launched a really cute Nuts & Fruits collection in Singapore over a month ago, and when they released the press photos, I just knew I had to get my hands on a few items.

This is a collection of 5 beautiful Look At My Eyes eyeshadows as well as 4 Mini Two Match lipsticks, inspired by the warm hues of different nuts. 



The eyeshadows are beautifully formulated as usual, as with almost all of their single pan shadows. They are pigmented, creamy and easy to blend. It has a silky texture that allows you to easily apply multiple layers. 

BR417 Pick! Pecan! is a warm matte brown that is easy to wear alone on the eyelid. You can wear this alone in the day with some mascara, and pack on more colors on the outer corner of your eye and wing out your eyeliner to easily transform it to a night look.

Jewel BK806 Sunflower Seed is my favorite purchase as I love glitters! It is a light grey shadow packed with lots of silver glitters. This shade is definitely on the top of my list of all eyeshadow toppers I own. Apply with fingers for an easy application and to minimize fallouts.

Jewel BE114 Salted Macadamia is a glitter shade that reflects light beautifully. It is a light shade of brown with subtle pink and silver glitters. It will be a perfect shade for you if you want to sport a glowy look. It can be worn alone or as a pop of shine under any mattes. I don't recommend applying this shade on your inner corners as the pink glitter will make you look tired. 



Now on to the lipsticks, these are the first Mini Two Match I've tried ever since their release quite some time ago. They are very similar, if not exact formulas with the Dear My Blooming Talk lipsticks. 

Jujube is a warm red that instantly brightens up my face while Almond is a warm light brown that will pair well with any natural eye look. Both shades are very easy to wear, MLBB shades that are nothing new to the K-Beauty community. As with almost all of Etude House's lipsticks, they are pigmented, creamy, and glides on your lips like a dream. 

The design of the bullet makes it extra easy to define the cupids bow and to get into the corner of the lips. Another plus point for the lippies? They are extremely convenient to bring around as they are so small, there is no need to worry if you're bringing them on a night out!


Do you like this collection? I wished they released the full line in Singapore, there are a few other shades that I had my eyes on! Let me know in the comments or on my Instagram.

Thank you for reading xx (and I am finally back)

0 comments