Kylie Cosmetics & Comparison Dupe! Jordana Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color // Review + Lip Swatches on Asian Skin Tone

I've recently found out this brand through COMA Makeup, and bought 5 of them to try out! They are super affordable, retailing at only $9.90 I think it is a pretty good steal! I've tested all of these colors for at least a week, and I finally have my thoughts on them.



Jordana claims that these liquid lippies are lightweight, I beg to differ, even though they feel very comfortable on the lips after applying it, my lips feels like they are a piece of dry land after a few hours. I recommend to scrub your lips and moisturize them super well the night before!

It settles into the lines of my lips, which is something that I have come to terms with because literally all liquid lipstick that I've tried does this. In addition, they definitely do not last up to 16 Hours as it comes off pretty easily if you are eating something really oily, especially on the sides of my lips.

Unless you are not stuffing your face with food, it stays on really well throughout the day. It is transfer proof though! Also, I really love the applicator as it hugs my bottom lips, I will attach a close up so you will see what I mean. It makes it so easy for me to apply, application is a breeze!



Overall, I like this liquid lipstick. It is drying but I always change my lipstick throughout the day and apply lip balm so it is not a problem for me. I will definitely buy more, Sugarberry crumble is next on my list!

02 Strawberry Cheesecake is a bright warm pink that instantly brightens up my complexion. I love to wear this when I have no makeup other than my eyebrows on since it acts as a highlighter for my entire face. This is actually more drying that than rest of the colors. I tried to apply another layer as some came off after munching on my burger, and it look as pretty as before!



07 Tiramisu is a warm deep pinky nude, it is pretty similar to 09 Rose Macaron, just a little deeper. This is my favorite color as it goes well with any kind of makeup, the perfect MLBB color. It glides on perfectly and is not patchy!


09 Rose Macaron is a cool tone mid-berry color, and this is a perfect dupe for Kylie's Posie K. Kylie's definitely more moisturizing and more comfortable to wear compared to Rose Macaron, however if you are in the market for an affordable alternative, Rose Macaron is pretty good too. This is not patchy at all, I get an even beautiful application with just one swipe.

Rosie K on top, Rose Macaron on the bottom

11 Red Velvet Cake is a beautiful burgundy wine color, my second favorite kind of red to wear! It applies a little patchy though, but nothing too crazy that is is obvious from afar. It is difficult to layer on, so I strongly suggest using a coat each for the top and bottom to prevent from applying another layer.

Mary Jo K on top, Red Velvet Cake on the bottom


22 Cinnamon Toast is a deep cool tone brown. It is definitely not a every day color if you have fair skin, however I actually tried this on my boyfriend who is much darker than me, and it looks amazing on him! A very pretty natural lippie option if you darker skin tone. This is applies just as good as the pink one, although it may get patchy if you put on too much.




I hope this swatch post is useful for anyone who is interested in Jordana’s liquid lippie! Thank you for reading :)

xx
lynn


0 comments