Innisfree Long Wear Cushion Foundation // Review + Swatches


This retails for $34 and it contains 14g of product. You can purchase it at various Innisfree stores or from their global Innisfree website. I have combination skin and is in the shade N23 True Beige for shade reference.

Innisfree claims that this foundation is:  
1. SWEAT PROOF strong against sweat and sebum: Clinical test on sweat proof effect completed
2. 12-hour lasting makeup : Clinical test on 12-hour color-lasting effect completed
3. Powerful UV protection with SPF 50+ and PA+++ protects the skin from the Sun 
Untrue to its 12 hours claim, it only lasted around 6 hours on my skin before I had to touch up. In addition, it will settle into my smile lines and crease on my under-eye if I do not bake both areas with loose powder.

Although it did not live up to the long wearing claim, it definitely did control my sebum from seeping through my face makeup. I recommend this cushion if you are someone who prefers natural coverage foundation that is also fuss free and able to provide oil control. 

This cushion foundation has SPF50++ which is great as a protection against the harmful sun rays, nevertheless this cushion will not be suitable for night time events as there will be flashbacks.


The coverage with just one layer is quite light, you can definitely build it up for more coverage by applying more layers. I normally do two layers and it gives me medium coverage. If you have large pores like I do, I strongly recommend using a pore primer as this foundation will enlarge your pores if you do not layer on a primer underneath!

Leave me a comment down below if you have other recommendations for me to try! I am on a hunt for a new cushion foundation. Thank you for reading and I hope this post has been useful!

xoxo,
lynn 

0 comments