Etude House Wonder Fun Park Eyeshadow Palettes // Review + Swatches



Etude House limited release is always so aesthetically pleasing! When I first saw the promotional pictures for the Wonder Fun Park products, I was super excited to buy literally everything. The eyeshadow palettes caught my eye and I made sure to get my hands on both.

There are 2 palettes, one for the day and another for the night. My favorite palette is surprisingly the night palette (#2), the beautiful holographic glitter shadows are not what I would typically go for, but I would totally wear it on a girl's night out!

Here is a little tip, the glitter shadows do not swatch well, however, if you use a synthetic brush and spritz a little Mac Fix Plus, they will look so much more vibrant on your eyelid. It also helps to minimize the glitter fall outs.

The mattes are buttery soft as usual, which is not a surprise to me. Their mattes never disappoint! The base shadows are very close to my skin color hence they do not seem to be very pigmented.



The day palette is also pretty good as well (just look at the black), the only disappointing shade will be the soft pink on the second row. I expected it to be a beautiful sheen of pink, texture-wise similar to the blue beside it, however, it has no pigmentation at all. I was really keen on creating a soft feminine look using pink as the focus color on my eyelid, so what I did was to mix the pink and the more salmon color.



If you were to ask me which palette to get, I will strongly recommend getting both. You will be getting different textures, and thus be able to create more dimensional looks! Glitter is so fun to use at night, but do not let my words restrict you if you love glitter in the day as well.

Packaging wise, the eye shadow pans are a little loose, similar to the Pink Skull collection. Just press the shadow back and it should be fine. I really love how compact the palettes are, it is so convenient to bring them along when I travel.

They also released 5 shades of the Dear My Blooming Lips Talk in this collection. I only got one color as I have too many lipsticks, and the other colors didn't really appeal to me. RD318 in Chiffon is a beautiful warm red-pink. It brightens up my face and makes my complexion looks so much nicer without any foundation.



The Chiffon formula is actually my favorite lipstick formula from Etude House. It stays on pretty well, however, it is not transfer-proof. The smell reminds me of berries, it is not overpowering and it goes away almost instantly after applying it. If you see them in stores, I recommend you to snag it up!

I did not get the blush and the highlighter because it did not look promising based on the brush swatch I did in stores. These products are actually on a 50% discount right now, which is why I decided to post this review despite it being released so long ago. Hopefully, this post has helped some of you out.

Thank you for reading as always, please leave me a comment telling me your favorite Wonder Fun Park product if you have tried any!
xoxo,
lynn


0 comments