The Twelve Cup Cafe // Penang

I recently went to Penang and stumbled across this cafe while I was in a taxi, so I decided to pay a visit when I was free! I was pleasantly surprised at how good the drinks and foods were.
Iced Americano, Tiramisu Crepe Cake, Belgium Chocolate

I don't drink coffee so I did not try the Americano, although according to my boyfriend, he says it is good. I am not sure what kind of beans they used. 

The Tiramisu Crepe Cake is delicious! I love how light and fluffy it is, I could have went for a second serving if I wasn't super full. 

I really enjoyed the Belgium Chocolate drink too, it is one of the very few flavored drinks that I could finish. I always go for water, but since I was feeling adventurous I decided to go for the chocolate. No regrets as on my second visit, I went for the same drink too! 

Soup of the day: Cream of Mushroom
Belgium Chocolate
 I love this mushroom soup as it is not super creamy. I hate it when Cream Of Mushroom tastes nothing like mushroom but just dairy! The presentation is super cute too. The mushrooms are blended really fine so it is super smooth.

Mushroom Aglio Olio with Squid Ink Pasta
This pasta is so good but very spicy! I couldn't finish and thank god my boyfriend loved it so he basically chowed it down!

I actually forgot how much each food item cost individually, however the mushroom soup together with the pasta and the chocolate drinks are only $13sgd! It is so affordable, and if I were to have this exact same meal in Singapore, I would most probably have to pay $20 and above. 

0 comments