Etude House Satin Fit and Cashmere Fit Single Eyeshadow // Review + Swatches



Etude House has recently released a new line of single shadows, the Satin Fit as well as the Cashmere Fit. The Satin Fit are shimmer eyeshadows while the Cashmere Fit is matte. Both lines offer 15 new shades and are also made in Italy. I paid $7.90 each for 2g of product.

I resisted buying a lot more since the rational part of me says to buy only 3 shades. Thankfully I absolutely love all the color that I bought!

satin fit RD301, satin fit PP501, cashmere fit RD302


The first color that I was drawn to, is this beautiful muted rosy shade that looks stunning as a standalone lid color. It blends beautifully and stays all day long with a concealer or a primer underneath.

The second color that caught my eye, is a super fun shade that I hardly ever buy. It is a shimmery dark violet with super light purple sparkles, it almost looks like a duo-chrome! This one requires just a little bit of extra work, still very beautiful nonetheless.

Last but not least, I picked up a brick brown shade. I dare say that they improved the matte shadows formula, this one feels even more luxurious than their previous line!



Etude House singles never fail me, most shadows are always so silky soft, not chalky and so pigmented. Get this if you’re interested because you will not regret!

I will definitely be getting more in the future, and will update this post once I have new colors to play with! Thank you for reading xx

0 comments