Allure Cosmetics Satin Lipstick and Matte Liquid Lips // Review + Swatches



Allure Cosmetics is an indie brand based in Singapore and the Philippines. I first saw this brand on Instagram and I wanted to support a local brand, so I purchased one matte liquid lipstick as well as a satin lipstick with my own money. They were having a promotion to buy both at 21SGD so I managed to save some bucks too. 

Allure claims that their mattes are long-lasting and lightweight. I’ll give them that, they are truly lightweight and is not sticky at all. They do take a little longer to dry down to a full matte finish though, however, this is not an issue for me. 

I tried layering them and it started getting a little streaky, so try to perfect your pout on the first try! Also, exfoliate your lips and moisturize them with a balm first as this may dry your lips.


Matte Liquid Lipstick in Poppy Red


The satin lipsticks claim that it is a seed oil-based lipstick that moisturises your lips with a semi-matte finish. It has a creamy formula with shea butter scent.’ It is quite heavily scented but thank god it goes away instantaneously after applying on my lips. 

It is also very pigmented with just one swipe! The lipstick application process is such a breeze. My lips do not feel dry after a long day. 


Satin Lipstick in Orchid
These lipsticks are priced reasonably, on par with Maybelline and L’Oreal. The downside is that you do not get to test these before purchasing. I took the risk and I love using both of them! They are definitely valued for money. However, if you are planning to only get one, I suggest getting the satin lipsticks.

They are more affordable than the mattes, priced at $15SGD with 3.8g of product, and are pigmented with just one swipe. You do not have to worry about your lips drying out, or your lipstick getting streaky touching up throughout the day. 

Personally, I would love to try more shades from them especially Lotus! They are priced at $21 each with 4.5g of product, which is pretty reasonable compared to The Kylie Lip Kit ($23.30SGD with 3.25g of product). 

 Let me know in the comments section below what is your favorite indie brand! Thank you for reading xx 

0 comments