Etude House Lip Rich Vivid Tint - Review & Lip swatches


Hello lovelies, today I am back with an Etude House Lip Rich Vivid Tint review! These are the lip tints that won me a ticket to see Krystal at the flagship store in Singapore. I was super excited and if you follow me on Instagram, you would've seen some videos and pictures posted on my stories.

This product claims to be 'highly moisturizing,' and is a 'nourishing tint in creamy viscous texture like cream covers the dry lips vividly and comfortably with high coloring pigment as it softly melts on the lips.' It retails for $20.90 for 6g of product at Etude House stores! 




I love the packaging! I am able to look at the color from the top, it is pretty accurate so it saves me the trouble from having to open it to check. Also, I can easily slide the lipstick into any bags that I have, which makes it super convenient. The silver packaging makes it pretty hard to take a flat lay though, it reflects too much light. 




I absolutely love the wand, it makes it such a breeze to apply it onto my lips precisely. The tip helps me to perfectly shape my cupid's bow, super fuss-free! Application is so easy, and this makes me love this product even more. 

It stays on my lips pretty well, it doesn't move around and neither does it move around easily. After several drinks and a fish & chips, the color did fade a little, leaving a very pretty tint. However, it does not dry down to a matte finish, it is not transfer-proof!

Etude claims that this tint is super moisturizing. I have super dry lips and this does not dry out my lips at all! I have nothing but praise for this amazing tint.
PK002, PK003, RD303 & PP501



Lip swatches are also in the same order as the above picture! Please kindly excuse my messy room and my no make-up face. 


PK002
PK003
RD303
PP501
Thank you for reading and I hope you found the lip swatches helpful! 

xoxo,
lynn

0 comments