Powered by Blogger.

Nuffnang Ads

Fashion Inspiration // Rambles



One of my biggest fashion inspiration is the beautiful multi-talented, Jessica Jung. I've been a fan of hers ever since I discovered k-pop in 2008. I love her style as it is always simple and elegant, yet eye-catching.

As I grow older, I tend to go for more classy, feminine and timeless pieces rather than following fashion trends. I really love off-shoulders and white frilly tops as they fit me, however I refrain from buying too much because I am still a student and would often place practicality first and that means a simple t-shirt tucked into jeans or skirts.
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my jeans but I would love to dress myself a bit more femininely. In this new year, I promised myself to get more clothes that I really love and dress myself for myself! Here are some beautiful pictures of Jessica that I will take inspirations from.




Who are your fashion icons? Leave me a comment down below! Thank you for reading :)

xoxo,
lynn


* I do not own any of these pictures *

No comments