Colourpop Highlighter Galore // Review + Swatches



Okay maybe galore is an overstatement because in reality, I only have 3 of their super shock highlighters. Nonetheless, I still want to post swatches because they are amazing!



 Lunch Money, Churro, Spoon



Lunch Money is my absolute favorite out of all that I have. It is a off white gold with very tiny specks of glitter. It doesn't emphasize any pores on my skin, which is the reason why I using this! My skin always look like it is glowing from within, a perfect highlighter for natural days.

Churro is one of their limited edition tie-dye highlighter that they have brought back several times. It is a highlighter that will warm up your skin as it has brown and silver mixed with tiny specks of glitter. Be careful not to overdo it with this particular one if you are fair! I like to use a fluffier brush so that it will look blended and more natural.

Flexitarian is by far the most intense highlighter that I own. It is literally what Elsa would wear on her cheekbones to slay everyone on her wedding day. This is straight up icy silver that will blind everyone! If you want to be the one who blinds to kill, this baby is for you. Use with caution!

My favorite way to apply these highlighters would be using my fingers as it gives me the best coverage. A small duo fibre brush would work really well too for that air-brushed effect.

Let me know your thoughts and what highlighter I should try from colourpop next!

xoxo,
lynn

0 comments